Here are some of the requirements for renting an apartment from AJ Apartments LLC.
- No felonies or criminal activity (All apartments are part of the Apache Junction Crime Free Housing program).
- No evictions in the last 48 months and not money owed for past rentals
- No pets (Service animal documentation much be attached to your rental application when submitted)
- Applicant and everyone living in the apartment must be a non smoker, this includes tobacco, vaping, any illegal drug, etc.
- Monthly income must be at least 3 times rent (example; rent $600, gross income must be at least $1800 per month)
- Verifiable income for last 18 months
- Maximum residents per apartment is 2 per bedroom (two per studio apartment)
- If an application is denied or not complete when originally submitted there will be a 6 month waiting period to reapply, please make sure you provide all required documents and fill out the application completely before submitting,.
With all apartments rent includes:
- Water, trash and sewer
- On site coin-op laundry rooms
- Off street parking
If you are interested in one of the apartments for rent and want to fill out the application before you look at the rental, download the application below and completely fill it out. If there is something that does not apply fill in the blank with N/A. Applications that are not completely filled out will be returned to applicant and there will be a 6 month waiting period before you can reapply. Most completed applications are processed within one or two days of receiving the application with all required documents. Applications can be emailed to the office with all of the required paperwork to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call or email us.